Seiten

20110906

Secondhand Serenade

& there's no sense in playing games when you've done all you can do. But now it's over, it's over, why is it over? We had the chance to make it. Now it's over, it's over, it can't be over. I wish that I could take it back. But it's over. I lose myself in all these fights. I lose my sense of wrong & right. I cry, I cry. I'm falling apart, I'm falling apart. Don't say this won't last forever. You're breaking my heart, you're breaking my heart. Don't tell me that we will never be together. We could be, over & over. We could be forever. It's a shame that it had to be this way. It's not enough to say I'm sorry. Maybe I'm to blame or maybe we're the same. But either way I can’t breathe. All I had to say is goodbye. We're better off this way. 'Cause everything we've been through & everything about you seemed to be a lie. It made me learn to hate you or hate myself for letting it pass by.